Friday, July 18, 2008

Adventures in baby food--part one: Guess who likes carrots?

Much as I've tried to slow time down with Connor, time is not cooperating!! He thinks he needs more food than I can naturally provide. HMPH!! So in the interest of having a healthy, well-rounded, baby, (get it? well-ROUNDED? hahaha!! I slay me!!) I started giving him rice cereal a few weeks ago. He took to it like white on rice! (hahaha! white on RICE! Really, I am clearly too funny....) So yesterday, we broke out the carrots. For a little variety. This is what happened.....

Relatively carrot-free...



Hmmm.....what is this?....




Veeerrry in-ter-es-ting......

WOW!! I haven't had this much fun since.....about thirty minutes ago!!!!


That was EXCELLENT!!! What next?!

UMMMM......this tastes only slightly less good than that other stuff...(It took me two days to completely remove the carrots from his eyelashes)

Carrots are the greatest thing in the UNIVERSE!! Except for my mom. She's pretty amazing too. Look how clean she got me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You know Tammy, I was about to say Connor looks like you after looking at the first picture with the grimace on his face.

BUT you had to put that last picture in which he just had Jason all over him.
Of course the fact he looks more like you grimacing and more like Jason with that funny grin...

BTW, I have to take exception to the wording "white on rice", I think you should change it to "yellow on rice"... on second thought that makes me think of yellow snow so scratch that.

kellieanne said...

Did you ever get the carrot out from under his toenails? Or did he take care of that for you himself?

The Jacklins said...

He's soo cute Tammy!! And getting so big! It looks like you are having a great summer...the garden looks awesome too!! Take Care!

Shauna said...

That last picutre of Connor is SO CUTE! What a face! He could be the Parents magazine coverboy. Go carrots!
:) Shauna

Related Posts with Thumbnails