Thursday, May 15, 2008

A belated congratulations

Remember this sweet photo?




Well, this little pickle cleaned up pretty well---






I know, I know!! He looks just like me........



Anyway.......it turns out that the winner of my little photo-caption contest was the son of a long-time (sounds better than saying old), friend of mine. I've known him since he was about six. Here's a pic of him as a kid.




WOAH!!!! Before I continue, I want to point out something I just noticed:

I'm looking at these two pics.......






















I'm seeing something interesting.........some similarities, if you will.......

like:

same scrunchy face,

wet, slimy hair......

a strange substance dripping from mouth....

dripping, wet body.....can you see it??


No WONDER he won!!!!!! Chris Clark totally identified with the photo!! I GET it now!! And just like Connor, Chris cleans up pretty well too.......Congratulations Chris!!


Here he is with his winning plate of cookies......




Here he is looking amazed at his winning plate of cookies......



Here he is drooling over his winning plate of cookies.....




Some things never change.

6 comments:

kellieanne said...

I just don't know what to say. That was hilarious! It's a good thing these boys clean up so well and end up so handsome! Oh yeah, Chris - Congrats on your mission call! I'm sure those cookies were worth the drool.

Chris Clark said...

1st: **this blog receives Chris' "#1 Blog Post of the year award"**

HAHA! this made me laugh, those cookies were DELICIOUS!! that is awesome to see how sexy i was @ that age. we definitely looked very similar. i guess the ol' saying is true, Guys do get better looking as they get older (sorry gals) :D ... haha that picture of me drooling is the bomb.

thanks kellie, im super excited to get to Brazil!

Unknown said...

Oh, cookies, were I cleaver you would be in my tummy instead of that hunk's. Enjoy Brazil!

Tammy, He does look like you... does that mean Chris looks like you too...

i'm erin. said...

ahhhh ha! I can see now why Mr. Clark was truly awarded the undeserved cookies...I can see that he is the true spitting image of Cameron...and it was only because of a mother's adoration to her son (in good light or bad) that you chose to choose a nominee that clearly did not win the competition, but provided moral support to the matter at hand...

in that case, i say, "Well done Mr. Clark, you truly are 'spit' worthy"

Peggy Eddleman said...

This really is a great post! What great pictures & storytelling!

Carterista said...

Love this post! BTW...you BOTH look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails