Tuesday, May 10, 2011

That's my BOY.


Nicholas is an artist. Seriously. Since he was very little, he's had such a talent for drawing, coloring, creating.


Very imaginative!

A few months ago, (yes months.....-'cause that's how I row (hehe)) Nicholas came and asked me to draw a picture with him. Usually we do this back and forth, random thing where in the end we create an amazing and kind of nonsensical piece of art work with all sorts of cool elements.

This time, I drew a happy little snail that obviously was on it's way to help himself to the Hosta in my front yard:

Then I gave it back to Nicholas so he could add his bit.



This is what I got back:







I like to imagine that now the happy snail is all dressed up ready to combat the tuna fish cans full of beer that I set out for him to drown in.

On a side note:

My SIL and I are putting together an actual website to house our recipes and food photograpy which is really why I have not posted since February. Now, just maybe, my blog can go back to it's original purpose which was more of a family journal. It seems that it eventually became overcome with posts about my secret food desires as the wife of a chef and so, you should be looking soon for


on a computer screen near you. Or in front of you, or on your lap.....whatever.

5 comments:

Peggy said...

I've seen some of Nicholas' artwork before and I wholeheartedly agree. That kid has it going on! And that snail picture is made of awesome. He cracks me up.

And I'm so freaking excited for your new website! You'll let us know the web address the second we can click on it, right?

Ella said...

What kind of beer do your snails like? Just curious cause mine only like bud light, keystone (the cheap kind)was not their cup o tea. BTW I love that boy of yours!

Jacquie said...

I can not wait for the new blog! Your Nicholas is a crack up! I love it! He must come and play soon!

i'm erin. said...

Wow, Nicholas is really good! I'm seriously impressed. I sure do love that kid.

شركة المثالي سوبر said...

شركة تعقيم منازل بالخبر

شركة تعقيم مساجد بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بنجران

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بينبع البحر


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالفريش

Related Posts with Thumbnails