Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I'm so sorry.....

Our Fourth in Photos: (apologies for the lengthiness......)

Watched some flame-throwing. (how do those balloons not burn?)

Enjoyed lift-off.

Got excited about lift-off.

Looked up. A lot.

Got tired. And hungry. (Apparently waking up at five makes you think you have to eat breakfast at 6:45)

Learned that size does matter.

Baked a cake.

Finally saw Star Trek. (It. Was. The. BEST!)

Talked someone into taking my picture.

Saw some star spangled sprinkles.

Slid down a slide.



Got a little Dutch with the ovens.

Got a wedgie.

Held hands.

All the way down.

Had some alone time.

Formed some flaggy fruit.




Took a ride in a wagon.

Met some new friends.

Laughed with some old friends.

Ate the cake.

I'm not even really sure.......

Created art.







And lived it up at the light show.



Hope your Fourth was as fun-filled as ours was!!

5 comments:

i'm erin. said...

Wow Tammy, spectactular shots. I pray for the day when I can eat that flag cake of yours. It looks divine.

and yes, size does matter. ha ha ha snort.

ok, I feel sick now.

Peggy said...

Wow, Tammy. Your fourth really blew mine out of the water. Your photographic evidence is so colorful, too! It makes me happy just seeing the bright pics. And it makes me hungry looking at the food. And it makes me want to play in the water. And create art. And eat fruit. And watch fireworks.

And it makes me so happy that you both saw and loved Star Trek! We need to talk soon.

Shauna said...

WOW, Tammy. The hot air balloon take off photo is SPECTACULAR! Looks like the whole day was filled with love and a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing.

Kristine said...

Awesome pics and story!

JoMamma said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm glad you posted them all. However the food posts made me hungry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails